Health & Safety
Why use environmental management services?
Many managers are unclear how environmental legislation
affects their business.
Stricter legislation and growing public awareness
means that companies are increasingly at risk of regulatory action,
additional costs and threat to their reputation.
In order to achieve required environmental performance,
environmental issues need to be integrated within the overall
management activity of an organisation.
Environmental risks should be identified, assessed
and managed, this may include issues such as air quality, waste,
effluent, noise, water quality, contaminated land and transport
ALS environmental management services
ALS has worked with a number of prestigious clients
to manage environmental risks and develop their environmental
ALS provides a comprehensive environmental
- Policy definition and strategy formulation
- Environmental management systems
- Environmental auditing
- Contaminated land investigations
- Site monitoring for atmospheric emissions
- Advice on waste management techniques
- Noise and vibration monitoring
- Air quality testing and management
- Expert witness
ALS also offers training >
Contact us Tel: 01375 673279